At Sylvain Morin & Associates Private Wealth Management, we support clients with complex financial needs through a collaborative team-based approach to financial planning. As trusted advisors to our clients, we’re pursuing knowledgeable and self-motivated team members who share our passion in delivering a high level of financial planning and unique client experience.
As a key member of one of the top IG Private Wealth Management practices in Atlantic Canada, you can thrive in an entrepreneurial environment with an established and successful practice that provides support, encourages personal growth, and fosters a high standard of excellence.
- Be a valued team member to one of the top IG PWM practices in Atlantic Canada
- Front-of-the-line access to IG Private Wealth Management support including the nationally recognized Advanced Financial Planning team
- Be mentored and supported by an experienced and successful Executive Financial Consultant with over 23 years of experience in the industry
- Opportunity to excel in a well-structured and well-established financial planning practice and ability to build and be rewarded for your own equity
SPECIFICALLY, YOU WILL
- Foster new and existing client relationships, as per established client servicing standards
- Support the practice’s business development, marketing activities and growth-focused asset retention and acquisition strategies
- Help prepare presentations and concept pieces for use in implementing financial planning strategies to clients and other professional centers of influence
- Identify new business opportunities within the professional and pre-retiree market segments
- Review client accounts, execute trade orders, maintain account lists, track client documentation, and provide financial planning guidance and strategies to clients directly
- Strong total compensation package; including solid base compensation, individual and team-based performance bonuses with group health plan and benefit package
- Entrepreneurial culture that promises personal growth and opportunity to further your financial planning knowledge and accreditations, and
- Modern work environment and flexibility in your schedule
TO QUALIFY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY, YOU SHOULD POSSESS
- 3-5 years of experience in the Financial Planning industry or related field;
- Financial designations, such as: CFP® designation, Canadian Securities Course (CSC), Canadian Investment Funds Course (CIFC), Life License Qualification Program (LLQP), Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU), Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) or Trust and Estate Practitioner (TEP), and/or working towards such designations
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to build relationships and attract new business;
- Leadership and organizational skills with the ability to rapidly adapt to a changing industry
Please email inquiries directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.